You can order directly on our website by navigating to Shop and selecting your preferred bottle size, plan and quantity. Simply add to cart and follow our easy check out process.
If you prefer, you can also reach us by phone at 888.426.4602 or email us at Delivery@FIJIWater.com.
Yes. FIJI Water provides delivery service to homes, offices and business locations across the continental United States.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer FIJI Water Delivery in Canada.
- FIJI Water has worked in partnership with Conservation International to conserve more than 40,000 acres of one of Fiji's largest remaining unprotected indigenous rain forest, the Sovi Basin, preventing future logging and degradation of the area. FIJI Water also partnered with local community members to plant 325,000 new trees across 2.800 acres. Currently, we are working with the Fijian government on their efforts to develop recycling initiatives across the archipelago and are a key partner in the largest recycling program in Fiji.
- Recently, as part of our longstanding commitment to environmental sustainability, FIJI Water unveiled a multifaceted initiative to transform our use of plastic while promoting a circular economy. The plan is highlighted by an aggressive timetable to include 20% recycled PET (rPET) in all plastic bottles beginning 2020, and 100% rPET by 2025. Additionally, FIJI Water will be launching large format SKUs (2.5 gallon and 5 gallon) as an alternative to single-use bottles.
If you purchased a Recurring or Subscription Plan you will see additional orders placed in My Account. These are shipping orders from our warehouses and not additional transactions or double transactions. This is an easy way for you to keep track of the shipments.
When submitting an inquiry, please provide your email address and a short description of your issue. Our customer service team will contact you as soon as they can.
- Click the “Account” link at the top-right of the page.
- You can sign up for an account with an email address by clicking “Don't have an account? Sign Up.” link at the bottom of the login form.
- If you decide to sign up with an email address, provide your email and create a password.
One hundred percent of FIJI Water is from a single source in the pristine, tropical Fiji Islands, an archipelago of over 300 islands nestled in the South Pacific, more than 1600 miles from the nearest industrialized country. It is bottled at the source in the remote Yaqara Valley on the island of Viti Levu.
Artesian water comes from an aquifer; a naturally formed underground chamber consisting of layers of permeable volcanic rock that bears water, overlain by protective rock that limits the entry of contaminants into the confined aquifer and pressurizes the chamber. In order to access the water, the rock barrier must be penetrated by a borehole or the creation of a well.
FIJI Water is different because of its extraordinary source – a protected artesian aquifer found deep underground in the remote Fiji Islands. The unique mineral profile, which contributes to FIJI Water’s signature soft, smooth taste, reflects Earth's Finest Water® sourced from an artesian aquifer and untouched until you unscrew the cap.
FIJI Water is natural artesian water that has the minerals silica, magnesium, and calcium, which contribute to FIJI’s soft mouth-feel and smooth taste.
FIJI Water has 100% naturally occurring electrolytes, such as sodium, potassium, magnesium and chloride. These electrolytes give FIJI Water its signature soft mouth-feel and smooth taste.
FIJI Water’s pH is 8.0. Pure or purified water has a pH of 7. Drinking and natural water can range in pH due to dissolved minerals and gases. Solutions with a pH of less than 7 are said to be “acidic” and those higher than 7, “alkaline”.
FIJI Water uses the standard “best by” date for all water sold in the United States of two years. The “best by” date can be found on the back of each FIJI Water bottle, beneath the label. The FDA does not require an expiration date.
FIJI Water’s bottles are made from high-grade PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic, which is designated with the #1 code at the bottom of the bottle. The FDA approves PET as safe for contact with food and beverages. PET is also fully recyclable and can be transformed into a number of products such as food and beverage packages, apparel, carpet, automotive parts, and construction materials. Please check with your local municipality to see if PET is recyclable in your area. You can also search for local recycling centers and services at http://earth911.com
PET has a broad application in the food and beverage industry, serving as primary packaging for numerous items, including soft drinks, juices, ready-to-drink teas and water as well as food items such as ketchup or peanut butter. PET has been safely used for many years and has met FDA’s rigorous standards, ensuring its safety as food and beverage container. The FDA has conducted research reviews and concluded that PET containers do not pose health risk to consumers and do not leach harmful amounts of substances into their contents under foreseeable conditions of use. For more information on PET safety please visit these sites: http://www.napcor.com/PET/pet_faqs.html and http://www.bottledwater.org/health/container-safety.
No, FIJI Water packaging is not made with Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical intermediate used to make plastics and resin. FIJI Water bottles have never contained BPA.
FIJI Water does not come in glass bottles. We bottle our water exclusively in high-grade PET bottles, as that is the optimal packaging that protects the quality of our water (against oxygen migration and carbon dioxide which can affect taste), ensures product safety (no breakage), and minimizes environmental impact (lightweight, lower emission during transport and less waste).
You can use our Store Locator to find a local store near you. Or you can buy FIJI Water in our online store and have it delivered to your doorstep.
FIJI Water can be purchased for convenient delivery directly to your home or office. FIJI Water Delivery service is available through the FIJI Water website or by calling 1-888-426-3454, toll-free. Please note that FIJI Water Delivery is currently limited to the continental United States.
FIJI Water Signature Sleeves are the perfect accessory for serving FIJI Water and come in different styles and sizes. To purchase yours, please visit our online store or call FIJI Water toll-free at 1-888-426-4602.
Our customer service hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST, Monday – Friday
Our customer service representatives will be able to:
- Assist you with placing an order
- Change, pause or cancel your recurring order
- Answer questions you may have about our products and delivery service