NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND GUAM) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The FIJI Water Win a Trip to Fiji Florida Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion”) commences at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on July 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PST on August 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on August 31, 2020. Entries submitted past the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of FIJI Water Company LLC (“FIJI” or “SPONSOR”), Tourism Fiji, a tourism marketing arm of the Fijian government (“Tourism Fiji”), Air Pacific Limited dba Fiji Airways (“Fiji Airways”), Circle K Corporation (“Circle K”), and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, prize providers or partners, and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, an Entrant may choose one (1) of the following entry methods:
A. To Enter via a Text Message. Text “FIJI” to 55678 and follow the directions to verify your age. You will then be provided a link to verify additional information. You will then be sent an email message informing you that you have been officially entered for a chance to win. Standard data fees may apply. See your wireless carrier for pricing plan details. Check your wireless phone capabilities for specific instructions. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PST on August 31, 2020 to be eligible.
B. To Enter via regular mail. Legibly print your name, date of birth, address (no P.O. Boxes or APO addresses), e-mail address (optional), and daytime telephone number on a 3x5 index card and mail to: Beverage Promotions, Attention: FIJI Water Circle K Sweeps, 20280 N. 59th Avenue #115-550, Glendale, AZ 85308. All entries must be received by SPONSOR no later than August 31, 2020 to be eligible.
4. Prizes: There is exactly one (1) prize total available to be won in the Promotion as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a prize package consisting of: (i) two (2) round-trip, economy class tickets from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Nadi, Fiji Islands on Fiji Airways on SPONSOR’S choice of schedule; (ii) two (2) round-trip, economy class tickets from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s resident (as determined by SPONSOR) to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) on SPONSOR’s choice of airline and schedule; (iii) five (5) nights’ accommodation for two (2) at SPONSOR’S choice of hotel; and (iv) prepaid bookings for one (1) excursion or activity in Fiji (exact excursion or activity to be determined by SPONSOR in its sole discretion) for two (2) persons.
Terms and Conditions: The Grand Prize winner must arrange travel at least 60 days in advance and each winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel must be completed by August 30, 2021. All flights included in the Grand Prize must be arranged with SPONSOR. Exact travel times are subject to availability. Transportation, accommodations, excursions and activities subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline or other transportation restrictions and regulations, and rules, restrictions and requirements for excursions or activities. All other expenses (including, without limitation, any other air or ground transportation not listed above, meals not listed above, in-room or other personal charges at lodging, telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and applicable taxes) not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and must be paid by the Grand Prize winner. Except where prohibited, an Entrant eligible to win the Grand Prize will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit and Release”) and, if applicable, an IRS W-9 form for tax purposes as well as any other documents which may be required by SPONSOR. The travel companion of the Grand Prize winner must be 18 years of age or older and must also sign a Liability and Publicity Release. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for securing valid passports and/or any additional required travel documents at their sole expense prior to travel. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on exact itinerary and based on fluctuations in price for any portion(s) of the Grand Prize at time of booking. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value (“ARV”) and actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any prize components that are not utilized will be forfeited. Any changes after reservations have been booked shall be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winners. The Promotion Entities are not responsible if the Grand Prize, or any part thereof, cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to any acts of God, action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, health epidemic, pandemic, quarantine restrictions, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond SPONSOR’s sole control, and shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is Five Thousand United States Dollars ($5,000 USD).
All prizes are awarded by SPONSOR. All prize details are at SPONSOR’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by SPONSOR. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and any other expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prizes not specified herein as being awarded. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prizes or redeem prizes for cash, but SPONSOR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Further, SPONSOR reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover prizes at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
5. Prize Drawing: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about September 10, 2020 from among all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified within thirty (30) days of the drawing date via phone, e-mail or certified mail.
If a potential winner of any prize either declines a prize, or does not respond to the potential prize notification within two (2) calendar days of such notice, or is deemed ineligible to accept the prize, SPONSOR may, at its sole discretion and time permitting, select an alternate winner in a subsequent random drawing to be held after the disqualification of the previous potential winner. In order to receive any prize, the winning Entrant will be required to complete and return to SPONSOR or its designated agent an Affidavit and Release, except where prohibited by law, within five (5) calendar days of acceptance. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release may result in forfeiture of the prize, except where prohibited by law. If a winner makes any false statement(s) in any document required by SPONSOR or prize supplier, such winner will be disqualified and required to promptly return to SPONSOR the value of his/her prize. All prize awards are subject to verification eligibility as determined by SPONSOR in its sole discretion and strict compliance with these Official Rules. LIMIT OF ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON THE ENTIRE PROMOTION.
The number of valid and eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning a prize. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery of the prizes after final winners have been determined by SPONSOR.
6. Release: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and each of their respective past, present and future officers, directors, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, members, shareholders, insurers, servants, divisions, predecessors, successors, representatives, dealers, distributors, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, including the consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, cause of action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to Entrant or any other person or entity arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Promotion, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), the administration of this Promotion, the operation of the Promotion and the various method of entry, or the Released Parties’ use of any of the rights granted herein.
7. Limitation on Liability: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/e-mail submitted to SPONSOR. By entering, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and to decisions of SPONSOR, or its designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects and further agree that prizes are awarded upon the condition that the Released Parties shall be held harmless from any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prizes, or participation in this Promotion or participation in or travel to any Promotion related activities and further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by SPONSOR, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for any electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion or processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, TOURISM FIJI, FIJI AIRWAYS AND CIRCLE K RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR, TOURISM FIJI, FIJI AIRWAYS OR CIRCLE K’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, the SPONSOR reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof and SPONSOR may at its sole discretion conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of action requiring such termination. In such an event, notification of cancellation, termination or modification of the Promotion will be posted on https://www.fijiwater.com/win/rules.html. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Arbitration and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and SPONSOR in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to California’s choice of law rules.
9. Miscellaneous Conditions: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of SPONSOR and its agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. SPONSOR reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules and void all associated entries and/or votes.
10. Copy of Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit: https://www.fijiwater.com/win/rules.html.
11. Winner’s List: For a copy of the Winner’s List (available after October 10, 2020), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Win a Trip to Fiji Arizona Winners, c/o FIJI Water Company LLC, 11444 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 210, Los Angeles, CA 90064 for receipt no later than November 10, 2020.
12. Sponsor: FIJI Water Company LLC, 11444 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 210, Los Angeles, CA 90064.
THIS PROMOTION AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, REPRINTED OR PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE IN ANY FORMAT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE SPONSOR.