We believe that a healthy economy, environment and society are essential components to our long-term business success. That’s why we have a multi-pronged approach for protecting the environment:
- Working closely with partners, such as Conservation International, to preserve the ecosystems and biological wealth of the Fijian islands.
- Playing a key role in establishing a long-term conservation lease for approximately 40,000 acres of rainforest to prevent future logging and degradation of the Sovi Basin.
- Operating the FIJI Water Foundation, one of the largest philanthropic organizations in Fiji, to focus its investments on providing clean water access to rural communities.
- Encouraging employees, partners and consumers to recycle all plastic products, including water bottles.
- Implementing the internationally recognized environmental management system, ISO14001, at our bottling plant, Natural Waters Viti Limited (NWVL). If you would like to review a copy of NWVL’s environmental policy in accordance with ISO14001, please contact us at [email protected].
- Identifying and implementing methods that minimize the amount of energy used and waste produced.
- Conforming to all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
Without the rainforest, without a sustainable ecosystem, and without Fiji, FIJI Water wouldn’t exist. That’s why at FIJI Water, we have a deep, vested interest in protecting this magnificent place.