Our friends over at Patrón and Ultimat Vodka have slipped us some of their Halloween cocktail recipes, which we now share with you. Why not sip them while carving one of our FIJI Water jack-o’-lanterns? Enjoy!
1 1/4 ounces Ultimat Vodka
1/4 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
1/4 ounce half and half
1 teaspoon grated white chocolate
- Add half and half, simple syrup, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, and Ultimat Vodka.
- Shake with ice and strain into a pre-chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with grated white chocolate.
Ultimat Vampire Elixir
1 1/2 ounces Ultimat Vodka
3/4 ounce apricot brandy
1 ounce fresh lime juice
splash of POM Wonderful pomegranate juice
- Pour Ultimat Vodka, apricot brandy, and lime juice over ice in a highball glass.
- Top off with club soda and a splash of POM Wonderful pomegranate juice.
- Garnish with sliced orange peels for a “fingers” look.
Ultimat Candy Corn-Tini
The infused vodka:
1/2 cup candy corn
1 1/2 cups Ultimat Vodka
2 oz Patron Citrónge Orange Liqueur
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 large egg white
candy corn for garnish
- Infuse the vodka: Combine the candy corn and vodka in an airtight container; set aside for at least 3 hours, then strain.
- Make the rest: Add 4 ounces of the candy corn vodka, the orange liqueur, lemon juice, and egg white to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Strain into 2 chilled martini glasses and garnish with candy corn.
2 cups sugar
2 cups FIJI Water
1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
2-inch piece fresh ginger, unpeeled and sliced
4 cups Patrón Silver tequila
2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice, strained
1 cup Patrón Citronge orange liqueur
thinly sliced lime, for garnish
- For the syrup: Put the sugar, FIJI Water, hibiscus flowers, and ginger in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and set aside to steep for 30 minutes. Strain and refrigerate until chilled.
- To make the cocktail: Combine the Patrón Tequila, 2 cups of the hibiscus syrup, lime juice, and Patrón Citronge orange liqueur in a large pitcher.
- To serve, fill a shaker half way with ice, add the some of the drink, and shake until chilled. Strain and serve straight-up in a cocktail glass garnished with lime slices or serve over ice in a rocks glass.
Ultimat Witches Cauldron
2 cups chilled Ultimat Vodka
1 (6-ounce) package lime gelatin
2 cups boiling water
3 cups chilled pineapple juice
2 liters chilled lemon-lime soft drink or ginger ale
1 large black plastic cauldron (available at party or craft stores)
1 punch bowl that fits inside the cauldron
1 plastic hand (available at party supply stores), sterilized in hot water
1 block dry ice (available at supermarkets, ice cream shops, or ice companies)
- Pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl. Slowly stir in the boiling water. Stir at least 2 minutes, until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the pineapple juice. Let cool to room temperature.
- Wearing heavy-duty gloves or using tongs, place the block of dry ice in the bottom of the cauldron. (Dry ice will burn skin, so handle it with gloves and tongs and keep it away from kids and pets!)
- Use an ice pick to break the block into smaller chunks, if necessary.
- Fill the cauldron with just enough water to cover the dry ice. It will begin to “steam.”
- Place the punch bowl inside the cauldron, on top of the dry ice. The cauldron will appear to be magically smoking.
- Carefully pour the drink mixture into the punch bowl. Slowly add the chilled vodka and lemon-lime soda or ginger ale. Stir gently to mix.